Shirt Tales are Bristol’s longest established T-shirt printers and embroiderers. We have been printing T-shirts from our Central Bristol shop since 1985. We are at the top of Colston Street – opposite the Childrens Hospital and close to the University. Part of the Christmas Steps Arts Quarter.
Our client list includes nationally known names as well as hundreds of local clubs, companies, schools, charities, schools and university societies.
WE OFFER A PERSONAL SERVICE (and we like receiving phone calls!)
- If you let us know what your requirements are, we can suggest the best value-for-money choices from the extensive range of garments in our catalogue.
- Once we have all the information, we will recommend the best decorating method (screenprinting , DTG or embroidery) and email you a quote. Our prices are extremely competitive.
- If you let us see your artwork (however sketchy) or just describe what you want, we will use our many years of experience to translate your ideas into a professional-looking design.
- Screen printed jobs usually take between 1 and 2 weeks. Embroidery is a little slower and DTG a little faster, but we can often meet shorter deadlines when required.
- We ask new customers for a 50% deposit with your order. The remainder is payable on collection/delivery.
The garments that we offer include these well known brands
Fair Trade and organic garments are also available, together with bags, aprons, hats and other accessories.